1. Approximately how many youth in 2016-2017 had parental alcohol and substance use listed as a contribution to removal from the home?
2. True or False: There is abundant research on foster youth and substance use and abuse.
3. Which is NOT a step in the Transtheoretical Model?
4. The preparation phase is when the person:
5. Which of the following is a possible sign of a red flag of readiness mismatch?
6. Which of the following is NOT a possible sign of readiness mismatch?
7. True or False: The idea of “helper” messaging can lead to avoidance as a therapist:
8. Where should you start?
9. Which of the following is appropriate to do during the earlier stages of treatment?
10. True or False: When working with foster youth, it is not important to be aware of the potential power differential between you and your client.
11. Motivational interviewing does NOT entail:
12. True or False: It is not okay to acknowledge potential benefits of a substance.
13. True or False: Addiction and substance use is typically a “helper” with a protective quality.
14. Which of the following is NOT a way in which substances can be protective?
15. True or False: It is a bad idea to use universal screening measures.